An Entrance Fee of S$30.00 and Subscription Fee are required for consideration. If the application is not accepted, the entrance fee and subscription fee will be refunded.
Applicants should submit the completed form with online payment of entrance fee and subscription fee.
Please email photocopies of academic qualifications and a passport size photograph to membership-at-siae.org.sg
- Membership fees for Associate Membership is S$60.00 per year.
- Annual Renewal Period is 1 April of every year. If you sign up anytime 90 days before 1 Apr, we will accord you provisional membership before 1 Apr. There will not be any pro-rate of registration or renewal fees.
Associate membership shall be opened to any person falling under any of the following categories :
- any person who possesses a University degree and is employed in the aerospace industry;
- any person who holds an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence but does not practice in the capacity of an engineer.
- any person who possesses a recognised Technician Diploma and has at least five (5) years’ experience in the aerospace industry;
- any person who has passed the prescribed examinations conducted by the institute;
- any person holding a responsible position in an aerospace related organisation and who is desirous of furthering the objectives of the Institute.
You may use the following form to register.
In the final section, fill up your email address (as user ID) and password for login. You need to login in order to access account profile and ‘members-only’ content.